Thursday 4 March 2021

why shouldn't animals be in zoos?

In my opinion I don't think animals should be kept in zoos, and by the end of this text I hope you will agree with me . First of all , why I don't think animals should be in zoos is because, animals are meant to be wild and free, like humans that brings me to a question we wouldn't lock humans in a cage, why animals?  I understand when a animal is sick or hurt that a zoo would want to keep a close eye on them, but what I don't understand  is why there not just one or two pairs of eyes staring at the animal but possibly several hundred. 

Also instead of giving them a nice open place to recover in but a stuffy cage purely for human attention? I have once been to a zoo and was shocked to find that they load people onto a caged truck for feeding the lions, the poor creatures would have to wait until the truck had done a full circuit until being fed, one lion got so hungry that it jumped onto the truck only to be partly blinded by flashing cameras this as I see it is human cruelty.  I hope by now you will agree with me that the horrible age of zoos needs to end.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lotte its Elise I really agree with you, animals shouldn't be in zoos.why did you chose that topic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lotte, I do agree with you a lot I still would love to see zoos but it is animal cruelty, it would be better if there were no zoos. Plus there is so much else to do. Just one question why did you choose that topic. I think you could put on picture of an animal in a cage.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.